话说他都快奔40了。。。(如果没记错的话应该是1973年出生的。。。)
在大多数中国老一辈看来都已经是“寡 ...
钢炼我爱 发表于 2010-2-1 15:20 
中文翻译~~~
Yesterday, I bought a certain monthly magazine offering the literary review, column, interview and the rest.昨天,我买了某月刊提供的文学评论,专栏,访谈及其他方面。
This issue features a certain manga-ka, and there is a conversation of the manga-ka and Arakawa-san.这个问题具有一定的漫画,家,并有一个漫画谈话,KA和荒川。
That's why I bought it.这就是为什么我买了它。
In that conversation, I was surprised.在那次谈话,我很惊讶。
Arakawa-san was a mother, and she has a son who is two years old.荒川是一位母亲,她有一个儿子,2岁。
She says she wants to make her son say "Mom's manga is interesting" when he will grow up and get to read my works, then she is drawing with thinking it.她说,她希望让她的儿子说:“妈妈的漫画很有趣”,他会成长,看我的作品,那么她是有思想有绘图。
I'm sure he must say it.我相信他一定说。
I remember she was admitted into the hospital a few year ago...it was just about time when she drew "Ed's return".我记得她而入院数年前...这只是当时她提请“爱德的回报”。
I seem this timing fits her son's age...just maybe her hospital stay was due to her childbirth?!我好像这个时机适合她儿子的年龄...只是也许她住院是因为她分娩?!
But she never missed work, and FMA continued without a break...she drew the manga in a hospital as soon as she gave birth?!但她从来没有错过的工作,富士通微电子继续无间断...她提请作为医院的漫画尽快生下?!
If so, this is exactly Arakawa-san, she is tough.如果是这样,这正是荒山,她是很难的。
And I'm so interested in her husband...what kind of person does Arakawa-san love?所以我很感兴趣,她的丈夫...什么样的人不荒川的爱?
After all he is muscular...?毕竟他是肌肉...?
Anyway, congratulations on your newborn baby!无论如何,祝贺您的新生婴儿! ...he is already two years old though. ...他已经2岁,但。
------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- |